Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Whats Life all about?

"Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let not your hands be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well."
Ecclesiastes 11:6
This Scripture was the kick start  of my new Etsy venture and a addition to my Etsy store Ablast2thepast where I also sell Antiques & Collectible items. https://www.etsy.com/shop/Ablast2thepast
My passion for things old combined with the love of working with my hands lead me on this journey.Many of the items I make are inspired from old paintings,pictures, period films & movies.Most recently I was inspired to design & create reenactment or costume headdress from the Renaissance period  from watching The House of Borgia .A custom order for Civil War period Headdress took me to branch out into a different time in History. Making Headdress or Head Accessories has allowed my creative juices to flow as I create on the fly without the use of a pattern.
As you scroll through my Etsy shop page you can see the listing for the ZZD Snoods, Cauls, Biggins and Coif cap. Many Etsy customers have requested custom order so if you see something you like and perhaps desire a different color please let me know.
Blessings to you & yours
Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment